Tuesday, October 7, 2008

http://Internet.situation.sucks!

Unfortunately I haven't updated this thing because the internet situation has been ridiculous. For example, there are about 8 computers at this hostel here in Prague, 6 of which are actually functional online. So, if i want to do anything at all on the internet, i have to sit and wait in line anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour because there is a queue of other travelers waiting to do the same things. I sit on the couch behind the computers and watch people go to Facebook, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Skype, bahn.de, RailEurope, uploading photos, all the exact same things i do. It's amazing how popular the online world has gotten!

So, long story short, it has been really difficult to do anything online so far. There are definitely internet cafes around, but so many people have laptops these days and wi-fi is so popular that i think internet cafes are dying. Basically, if you don't have your own computer, it's a huge pain in the ass to do anything. If you start wondering why you haven't heard from me, that's why! Trust me, I have so much stuff I would like to say (I'm about two days behind actually), and many photos to go with it, but there are about three people waiting to use this computer. so frustrating!

Be patient....

No comments: